Eliminate the following things out of your day in order to instantly increase your productivity and happiness.
- Check or use your phone while talking to someone. Give those around you the respect and attention they deserve.
- Spend time thinking about people who do not make a difference in your life. Share your precious time with friends, family and your employees. Your favorite TV character can survive without you.
- Multitask during a meeting. Show others you value and appreciate what they have to say by paying close attention while in any meeting.
- Use multiple notifications. Pop ups on your phone or computer can be very disturbing. Keep your focus on being productive.
- Allowing the past determine the future. Takes mistakes for what they are, lesson. Learn from them and move on. There is no reason why you should not turn every instant of failure into an opportunity.
- Say “yes” when the right thing to do is say “no”.
- Wait in order to get things done. Dare and commit to accomplish your goals.